And he has been perfecting the art of crawling for a little while now. I would put more videos up, but they take too long to download...
Friday, August 28, 2009
Posted by Michelle at 11:56 AM
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
So I began my training today at Park City Medical Center. (I am going to be the social worker there and for homecare still as well.) Anyway, for those of you who don't know, Park City, Utah has a....unique culture. A rich culture. PCMC is a beautiful facility and let me tell you about some of the things that makes it a unique hospital, perfect for Park City.
- Patients are no longer called "patients"; they are now "guests"; "guest services", "guest surgery", etc.
- There is a separate entrance and elevator for high profile people (we go above and beyond when it comes to HIPAA).
- The "chef" was Bill Gates' personal chef for years and more recently was head chef at a resort in Park City until he was recruited by PCMC.
- Guests no longer have the typical cafeteria food brought to their rooms at set times of the day with no/little flexibility; guests will order room service from a menu anytime of the day.
- PCMC has three fireplaces and honestly, looks like a fancy hotel. The walls are stonework from Brown's Canyon near Park City
- There is a meditation room, stocked with literature from all major religions.
Should I go on, or do you get the picture? It is going to be interesting to work there, but more importantly, a great opportunity!
Posted by Michelle at 8:16 PM
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
This is what he looks like when he loses his balance. But no worries, he quickly recovered and there were no falls.
Posted by Michelle at 7:33 PM
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Saturday, August 1, 2009
So, after this long post, it is nap time!!
Posted by Michelle at 2:15 PM