CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 5, 2015

January 2015

New Year's Tree
 best New Year's tradition (thanks Leticia and Martin)



 Netflix junkies

 can you sense a theme of superheroes in our lives?

 We had a child's lock on Bella's door (as you can see) so she was stuck in their for naps and she went through a phase where she would fall asleep on the floor by the door.  Notice my cell phone laying in front of her...I was trying to take a picture of her, but dropped my phone on her, which didn't wake her up.  oops.  So I had to go get Jean's phone to take a picture.


 She is presenting Frozen to me and wants me to sing along to "Let it Go" with her in this picture.

I think she is such a cutie! love how she scrunches her nose


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's rude, ha ha. So cute and I love all the costumes, mainly because of the kids inside them!