CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Family

We have been so blessed to have our families around lately! My parents and sister were here for Thanksgiving and then my Mom stuck around waiting for Spencer to show his face and then my Dad and sister came back for Christmas. We all spent lots of time hanging out with Ben and Amy's family as well and the holidays were so much fun...back to the regular grind...ha, yea right, we have a new baby to keep things interesting, like, forever!


Jean's parents came up from Brazil and his sister is also staying with us. We are looking forward to spending this month with them!!







Spencer has won over their hearts and they have won his!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on your bundle of joy, I am so happy for you guys! What a wonderful Christmas present!

Lindsay said...

Michelle. Spencer.is.beautiful. I love his hair! I need to call you. Congratulations. Love you.