CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Funnies to remember


Spencer asked if he could play in our backyard or what is more commonly known as our 3rd floor balcony.  

While he plays on our balcony, he yells hi down to anyone that walks by below and tries to strike up a conversation with them.

If Spencer is in the other room and suspiciously quiet, I will sometimes ask him what he is doing and if he doesn't want me to know what he is doing, he will say, "anything!"  

On his bike while going backwards he says, " I am driving backwards like Mater."

The other day he told me that he is having a "hard day" and when I asked if I could do something to help he responded, "No, it is just a hard day!"

Spencer asked a couple weeks ago when we were going back to the doctor to have Isabella put back in my belly.  He said that he liked her better there.  

What would we do without his entertainment?

2 comments:

Leticia said...

He cracks me up!! LOVE THIS KID!!

*Brandi said...

He is hilarious! I love the funny things kids say!!!