CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 7, 2012

lots of recent pictures of my cuties and activities

Is this what my future looks like?  haha
 Spencer loves feeding the ducks at the apartment we are staying at until our house is finished
 Great Grandma Higham and Isabella

 At City Creek with Grandma
keeping that binky in!! 
 doesn't he look so happy?  love it!
 City Creek

 stretching
 she is like Spencer, can sleep in any position
 at City Creek again

 love her!
 love them!

Hope you enjoyed!!

2 comments:

Austyn said...

oh my gosh I have GOT to meet her! You look fantastic. Dustin is home TODAY so hopefully I can steal away and come visit you this next week. xoxoxo

Lindsay said...

Michelle you look great and your children are so beautiful. I am so excited about your new house! How awesome will that be?! Just thinking of you and wanted to say hi.